As soon as you have decided about your definitive order, you will get a message
about what and how to pay.
The most important things to know are:
* Shipping will follow 1-3 days after payment is received in a neutral package. Registered shipments which must be brought to the post office can take a few days longer before they are shipped.
* Priority shipping costs for 2016 within Europe:
-- Underwear: €5.00 for the 1st item + €1.00 for each following item.
-- Sportswear: €7.50 for the 1st item + €3.50 for each following item.
-- Combination Under- & Sportswear: See above at 'Sportswear' + €1.00 for each Underwear item.
* Registered / Signed for + Track & Trace shipping costs for 2016 within Europe, no matter how many items:
-- insurance until €50.00 for all European countries: €13.50 (only if the envelope is max. 3cm thick)
-- insurance until €500.00 for BE, D, GB, Lux, DK, FR, IT, ES, Austria, Sweden: €16.50
-- insurance until €500.00 for all other European countries (excl. Russia): €22.50
* Registered / Signed for + Track & Trace shipping costs for 2016 outside Europe, no matter how many items:
-- insurance until €50.00: €18.50 (only if the envelope is max. 3cm thick)
-- insurance until €500.00: €27.50
Please note that Track & Trace is not available for all countries, but each shipment can still be traced by the postal services themselves when a shipment is lost.
Only when NOT paid through PayPal, or through PayPal option 'payment to family/friends', there are cheaper shipping options.
* Shipping is always at buyers risk.
* Spandex4Men does not take any responsibility regarding damage and/or loss during shipment.
* Exchange or money-back is not possible because of sanitairy reasons.
* Spandex4Men is a private person, not a company.
* Payment options:
-- Wire banktransfer in Euros
-- Sending cash via Registered mail
-- PayPal. You pay 4% (most European countries, USA and Canada) or 5.5% (rest of the world) extra to cover PayPal costs with a minimum of €1.50. All orders that are paid through PayPal will only be sent Registered/Recorded, unless you pay through the option 'payment to family/friends'. PayPal's terms and conditions force me to this rule.